Sorry, this item is out of stock
Norwegian Knitting Thimble from Prym is made of high-quality stainless spring steel and is the perfect accessory for knitting modern or classic Norwegian patterns! It is also especially suitable for Fair Isle knitting, and all types of knitted patterns with two colours.
This Norwegian Knitting Thimble prevents wool threads from being knotted together during knitting. This burr-free, spiral-shaped ring fits comfortably on your finger and guarantees a secure hold. Both opposing eyelets make it incredibly easy to thread two different-coloured wool threads in a parallel manner. This prevents the wool threads from tangling. This knitting accessory from Prym will make every two-coloured knitting pattern a flawless success!
For Norwegian patterns and other two-coloured patterns
Perfect thread guidance when knitting with two colours
Comfortable hold thanks to burr-free spring steel
2 metal eyelets for threading the yarn
- Includes (3) yarn holder finger tools.
- Includes one ring guide for light weight, medium weight, and bulky weight yarn.
- A great crocheting and knitting tool, these ring guides will help you keep different color yarn organized while you work.
- Each ring piece fits up to three threads of yarn.
- Rings are color coded so you can easily identify which one you need for your project.