Stargazer Brushed from Juniper Moon Farm utilizes a blown fiber technique to create a yarn with gorgeous loft, gentle halo, in a soft snuggly yarn that you're going to fall in love with. Baby llama fibers are blown into a nylon tube that provides structure to the yarn without bulk or weight. The effect is similar to a chainette yarn, creating fabrics that are lightweight, wonderfully warm, and deliciously soft. Stargazer Brushed creates scarves and shawls that you want to spend the winter snuggled in or hats that defy the stiffest of breezes.
- Fiber Content: 85% Baby Llama/15% Nylon
- 284 yards(260 meters) 100 grams
- 20.0 to 25.0 sts = 4 inches
- 4.5 - 5.5mm
- Care: Hand Wash, Dry Flat
- Country Of Origin: Bolivia